Sunday, October 9, 2016

10 Years From Now

   10 years from now I will be 23, that's a long way from now. Who knows what will happen, who knows what I'll be, but the only thing that I know is what I want to be and how I want to do it.

   10 years from now, I want to be happy with what I do and I want to be very successful in it. Either if I become some sort of Doctor, Motivational Speaker, Basketball Player, YouTuber/Director, MMA Fighter, or something else. I want to be successful and be known. I want to change the world, I want to make history, I want my life to have a purpose, and I especially want to inspire and impact lots of people. No matter what happens from now, I know I will do whatever to do what makes me happy and to work as hard as I can to get it. I hope one day I can come back where I started and say to everyone "I did it." knowing how much it took to get there and all the doubters that I proved wrong, one day, one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment