Friday, January 20, 2017

Gifts

   This year I did not have that Christmas spirit, everything died in me. We didn't give many gifts, receive many gifts, and did not celebrate Christmas as we usually do. This year, I want that to change. My goal is to buy my cousins all a special gift because I want to show them that I care and I love seeing people getting gifts. Usually my family buys gifts its just that I've never paid for it, considering that I have around 15 cousins. That's why this is special. I have been saving money and trying to find out secretly what they want. I hope I can achieve this goal and surprise them with these gifts to fulfill our Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is very sweet. I love seeing how happy people get when they receive gifts. I hope everything turned out well. Oh and the gift i gave my sister was great!

    ReplyDelete