Friday, January 13, 2017

Mia's Motivational Mondays

   I know this is not Monday, but here we go.


REASON

   Everything happens for a reason and I forget that sometimes. About two weeks ago we lost our chance to be in the championship, which I'm still upset about because I was looking forward to that day since the year before, but then I realized that everything happens for a reason and it made me think on positive things like maybe I need to work harder or maybe there will be even another chance to redeem myself or maybe this somehow connects in the future. Thinking about reasons, I thought about fairy tales and how they always got a "happily ever after." But that made me think, maybe if we did win maybe I would have stop playing basketball because I would have fulfilled my goal or maybe that eventually I would get that satisfying moment later in life when it is more worth it. That made me realize that if your life is not happy, your story is not over. That made me go into a state of motivation again and made ready to get back on track. My story is not over yet and I have a plentiful to learn in life. 

   Next time you feel down think about the positive things in life, everything happens for a reason and is setting you up for something great in your future.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that everything happens for a reason. You have to look on the bright side of things.

    ReplyDelete