Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Baduatirmation?

     So as this is the biggest year of my life so far with graduation, confirmation, and my fourteenth birthday, I was due to have some sort of party, a Baduatirmation. A combination of a birthday, graduation, and confirmation. I am sure it will be great, but there is one problem...
     As this year is ending, my mental state has not been doing well. I am full of stress, anxiety, depression, and going into a state where I'm trying to isolate myself and be antisocial. At random times you can find me crying over the random est things, freaking out over a project, or just not saying anything. I am starting to hate things I love and I'm just waiting for things to be over or to survive. It's not healthy.
     With that as a problem, I am freaking about who to invite, what to do, and if people will like it. It's hard because I don't want to be social, I don't want to have the worst party ever, and I don't want to make bad reputation, hurt anyone's feelings, or have a few people invited a my party. 
     I have to chose the people by today. Wish me luck and if you have any suggestions of cool/fun things I can do let me know in the comment (ex. huge capture the flag game) and if you are from my school and read this and are not invited, please don't be offended.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your party turns out great!! A fun game my friends and I love to play is Ghost in the Graveyard. Here is the link for the rules: http://www.projectplaybooks.com/the-rules-of-ghost-in-the-graveyard

    ReplyDelete