Sunday, April 30, 2017

Beginnings Always Have Endings.

       Life is full of beginnings and endings. Ends can be sad, but there is always another opportunity waiting for you. This year has been full of beginnings and endings such as Graduation, Confirmation, and many more. 
     All of these give you memories, experiences, and lessons that you will never forget. That is what life is about, learning. To grow we need to go into something new, something different, something out of our comfort zones, hence beginnings and ends.
     Yes we have our memories, which we will miss through the years, but yet we will make many more which will make me treasure the old ones even more. 
      As we move on in our lives, we should take these moments and be thankful for these many experiences for making us better people. That's why I would like to thank GMS. 
      GMS has taught me to be open minded to grow, to try your best, and to try to help others grow with you because we are all on this journey to be better in some way.
      As I move on in life, I will always carry that with me, especially going into high school which can be intimidating since I'm not going to the same high school as people I know, but that's a different story.
     High school may be intimidating now, but we will eventually adapt and grow into it. We just got to stay open minded and focus on our reason why we begun that journey. 
     Eventually we will end our high school time as fast as we ended our middle school experience, but we will know more than ever. And once again a beginning will have an ending.
      So next time you think about beginnings and endings, don't be sad. Who said endings were bad? Endings are a great thing, so cherish them because all beginnings have endings...

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that endings lead to new beginnings but sometimes you don't want something to end because you had such a great time. Thats how I feel right now with graduation being only 3 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete