Monday, April 10, 2017

A Tribute To A Very Special Person

   "When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure." In my life, in my past, not many people had made an impact on me or made me feel special. I would often feel lonely, I still remember the nights of crying. The feeling would send me into a dark abyss thinking, "Nobody likes me," or "I don't belong," and I would always search and reach out for one special person,  hoping I would find at least one. I felt like I was in a pool, drowning, while the others are enjoying themselves with another. I might or might not be visible to them, but I could see them clearly through the waters. I reached out for help, gasping for air, none wanted to save me. 
   Until eventually, there was one, my grandpa. He is mot here with me today, but I thank him. He was my life guard, he saved me from the deep and vast ocean of pain I was in. He gave me a lending hand when I needed he, he gave me support when I was down, he made me happy. Yes we did fight and yes we did argue, but he is the one who shaped me. I miss him, but I thank him a lot. 
   

1 comment:

  1. Thats good that you found someone to talk to and I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you find someone as special as he was to you so that you can express how you feel.

    ReplyDelete