Sunday, April 16, 2017

Th1rteen R3asons Why

Image result for 13 reasons why


   On Saturday I started watching a new Netflix show, it's called Th1rteen R3asons Why. I don't usually watch Netflix, but I finished the season, which is 13 episodes (hence the name), in two days. This Netfilx show was actually based off a book! If you do not know much about the show, I'll give you a little summary. 
    This show is about Hannah, a girl who has died by choice and has left 13 cassette tapes explaining the stories, experiences, and people who were the reasons why she died. These tapes have been passed down to all of the people who have been in the tapes and now has been passed onto Clay, who is really the main character of the story. Clay was in love with Hannah, but in the story he is known as socially awkward and never got to confess to Hannah. As he listens to the tapes, you as well as Clay figure out what happened to her, how can he bring her justice, and why is he on the tapes.
     This show is amazing, it gives you mixed emotions. I should warn you that there is very triggering content if you have gone through some of these tough times and even some schools have banned talking and watching the show due to this triggering content. Besides that, it is an amazing show.
     

1 comment:

  1. I watched that show in two days too! I cried when Jeff died.. honestly I cried throughout the whole show.

    ReplyDelete