Sunday, April 23, 2017

Life Is Complicated.

     Life is complicated, especially mine. I have been through a lot for my age. Long story short, some of those struggles were  losing someone important, divorce, moving, being bullied, having depression, being lonely, etcetera, and having high standards and trying to live a "perfect" life did not help.
     Yes, I have learned a lot and yes I know that you can't live a "perfect" life, but I do still feel damaged and have flashbacks and bad moments. Lately life has been like that for me, actually right before typing this I had a breakdown :).
     This is not something I can really move on from, but I do have problems from moving on with experiences in life. That is probably why all of this is bottled up in me. 
     This situation is also hard to explain. It's like if you have never experienced it, you wont get it. Lets just say you think everything is against you, even though it is not. Your mind is just very stubborn and even if someone tells you "You're fine," or "That's not true," you still believe it. It probably gets annoying for other people.
     I don't really have a direction for this post and I don't really want to explain my sad story to the whole internet, so I just wanted to say to anyone of my one to two followers who is reading this and needs it, you can talk to me because life is complicated.
      
      

1 comment:

  1. I understand how you feel. I always feel like I have to be perfect because if I make one little mistake, everyone will see and never forget. I don't want to be cliche and say "things will get better" because I don't know that. But I hope thingd will get better ine day.

    ReplyDelete